Liquid Liners and Loose Highlighters are the newest release from the Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup brand. The ultra black eyeliner is waterproof, with a matte finish and is priced at $18. The shimmery loose highlighters are available in two colors – Vegas (white gold) and Peach Fizz (golden peach). The highlighters are priced at $25 each.
Tag Archives: blog
The Jackie Aina Palette is the latest release from the Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup brand. The 14-pan limited edition eyeshadow palette is priced at $45 and has everything from a soft peach metallic shade to a deep matte plum brown. It contains all-new shadows and pressed pigments in both matte and metallic finishes. It has a full-pigment formula and is cruelty-free.
Release Date: August 6th, 2019
The shades include:
- Soleil (Metallic soft peach with a gold shift)
- Supreme (Matte rosy pink)*
- Pinker (Matte mid-tone cool plum)*
- Big wig (Matte rich purple)*
- Dwollahs (Metallic golden olive)
- Credit (Deep matte plum brown)
- Lituation (Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift)
- Zamn (Sparkling rose gold)
- Wiggalese (Metallic cranberry red)
- Shookington (Metallic violet with a blue shift)
- Trust issues (Sparkling white gold)
- Edges (Matte deep peach)
- Sponsored (Metallic chocolate with a teal shift)
- Ginger (Matte caramel brown)
Are you excited about this newest palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills? Let us know in the comments!
The Barbie Collection is the newest release from the PUR Cosmetics makeup brand. The 10 piece collection ranges in price from $14 to $34 and includes a variety of products from lashes to lipsticks and everything in between. The products are cruelty-free, paraben-free, and gluten-free.
Release Date: August 2nd, 2019
The overall packaging is gorgeous and the collection includes:
The new eyeshadow palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills is getting rave reviews! The makeup brand teamed up with Rupaul Drag Race superstar Alyssa Edwards to deliver a 14 pan eyeshadow palettte with matte and metallic finishes.
Check out some of the most impressive looks created using the $45 palette.
Tell us which one of these gorgeous looks is your favorite in the comments below!
The Coral Palette is the newest release from the Natasha Denona makeup brand. The 5-pan user friendly eyeshadow palette is priced at $48. The shades include matte, duo-chrome, and metallic finishes. It is paraben-free and cruelty-free.
Release Date: August 3rd, 2019
The shades include:
- Kai – A coral champagne with a metallic finish
- Lyria – A coral pink with a matte finish
- Abalone – An iridescent pink with a duo chrome finish
- Dakota – A rust red with a matte finish
- Lola – A warm raspberry with a metallic finish
Are you excited about this newest palette from Natasha Denona? Let us know in the comments!
Bringing you some flaming hot orange and red shadows for the summer. Check out some of our top picks for eyeshadow looks this month!
Eyeshadow Palette: September Rose Cosmetics Brew
Eyeshadow Palette: ABH x Alyssa Edwards
Eyeshadow Palette: ColourPop Main Squeeze
Eyeshadow Palette: ColourPop Orange You Glad
Eyeshadow Palette: ABH Riviera
Tell us which one of these hot looks is your favorite in the comments below!
Lady Gaga’s new makeup brand has launched and is currently taking pre-orders for their hot new products! The products will be shipped by September 17th. The collections include liquid shimmer powders, lip liners, and lip glosses. Get the details below.
The collections are priced at $65 each and include:
- Glam Attack All-Over Liquid Shimmer Powder – a highly pigmented and longwearing shimmering amplifier
- RIP Lip Liner – a highly pigmented creamy demi-matte lip pencil
- Le Riot Lip Gloss – a high shine and multi-dimensional gloss for the lips
A mix of shimmer, pearl, and nude hues.
- APHRODITE – Champagne and Multi-Color Pearl Powder
- MYTH – Mid Tone Neutral Mauve Liner
- VENUS – Peachy Pink Gloss
Provides a monochromatic look that gives you an avant-garde, high fashion vibe.
- ROSE B*TCH – Soft Mauve with Silver Pearl Powder
- DRAG – Mid Tone Plum Liner
- ENTRANCED – Sheer with Light Pink Pearl Gloss
Gunmetal juxtaposed with dusty pink hues.
- BIKER – Gunmetal with Silver Pearl Powder
- RIDE – Mid Tone Rose Liner
- BLAZE – Rose Gloss
Designed to play up the duality of light and dark.
- CHAINED BALLERINA – Deep Black with Multi-Color Pearl Powder
- EN POINTE – Peach Neutral Liner
- CORSET – Peach Neutral Gloss
Major color with major pigment. It screams rock and roll.
- LEGEND – Yellow Gold Pearl Powder
- SLAYER – Deep Burgundy Wine Liner
- SCREAM – Burgundy Wine Gloss
Rich, classy colors with a 70’s vibe.
- DYNASTY – Emerald with Multi-Color Pearl Powder
- RULE – Spiced Terracotta Liner
- ATTITUDE – Terracotta with Golden Pearl Gloss
The Strawberry Fields Collection is the newest release from the ColourPop brand. The full collection is priced at $87. The individual products range in price from $7 to $24 and includes everything from Ultra Glossy Lips to a brand new 9 pan eyeshadow palette.
Release Date: August 1st, 2019
The collection includes:
This month certainly saw its share of hot new releases in makeup. Check out some of the most highly anticipated summertime collections from the trendiest brands. Here are some of the most buzzed about makeup releases for July 2019.
July 10th, 2019
Jelly Pop Collection
Luminous, watermelon-infused beauty that melts into skin. This limited-edition collection
combines the beauty of sheer, subtle color with the unique texture of jelly
Summer’s almost over but the hits keep on coming! Check out Sugarpill’s latest collection of shimmering glosses and eyeshadows for your summertime fix.
A lightweight super shiny non-stick formula in two colors – Bloom and Flicker.
Highly pigmented ultra-vivid pressed shadows for the eye. Includes colors Arsenic, Hypnotic, Tokyo, and Velouria.
Sparkle-filled highly pigmented shadows for the eye. Includes colors Brick Toast, Memento, Polar, and Silverlake.