Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
The Jackie Aina Palette is the latest release from the Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup brand. The 14-pan limited edition eyeshadow palette is priced at $45 and has everything from a soft peach metallic shade to a deep matte plum brown. It contains all-new shadows and pressed pigments in both matte and metallic finishes. It has a full-pigment formula and is cruelty-free.
Release Date: August 6th, 2019
The shades include:
- Soleil (Metallic soft peach with a gold shift)
- Supreme (Matte rosy pink)*
- Pinker (Matte mid-tone cool plum)*
- Big wig (Matte rich purple)*
- Dwollahs (Metallic golden olive)
- Credit (Deep matte plum brown)
- Lituation (Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift)
- Zamn (Sparkling rose gold)
- Wiggalese (Metallic cranberry red)
- Shookington (Metallic violet with a blue shift)
- Trust issues (Sparkling white gold)
- Edges (Matte deep peach)
- Sponsored (Metallic chocolate with a teal shift)
- Ginger (Matte caramel brown)
Are you excited about this newest palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills? Let us know in the comments!
You must log in to post a comment.