Posts may contain affiliate links.
The Jackie Aina Palette is the latest release from the Anastasia Beverly Hills makeup brand. The 14-pan limited edition eyeshadow palette is priced at $45 and has everything from a soft peach metallic shade to a deep matte plum brown. It contains all-new shadows and pressed pigments in both matte and metallic finishes. It has a full-pigment formula and is cruelty-free.
Release Date: August 6th, 2019
The shades include:
- Soleil (Metallic soft peach with a gold shift)
- Supreme (Matte rosy pink)*
- Pinker (Matte mid-tone cool plum)*
- Big wig (Matte rich purple)*
- Dwollahs (Metallic golden olive)
- Credit (Deep matte plum brown)
- Lituation (Metallic deep taupe with a violet shift)
- Zamn (Sparkling rose gold)
- Wiggalese (Metallic cranberry red)
- Shookington (Metallic violet with a blue shift)
- Trust issues (Sparkling white gold)
- Edges (Matte deep peach)
- Sponsored (Metallic chocolate with a teal shift)
- Ginger (Matte caramel brown)
Are you excited about this newest palette from Anastasia Beverly Hills? Let us know in the comments!