Quick note: Our posts may contain affiliate links. If you buy something through one of those links you won’t pay a penny more, but we’ll get a small commission which helps to keep the lights on! Thanks!
The Coral Palette is the newest release from the Natasha Denona makeup brand. The 5-pan user friendly eyeshadow palette is priced at $48. The shades include matte, duo-chrome, and metallic finishes. It is paraben-free and cruelty-free.
Release Date: August 3rd, 2019
The shades include:
- Kai – A coral champagne with a metallic finish
- Lyria – A coral pink with a matte finish
- Abalone – An iridescent pink with a duo chrome finish
- Dakota – A rust red with a matte finish
- Lola – A warm raspberry with a metallic finish
Are you excited about this newest palette from Natasha Denona? Let us know in the comments!
Categories: New Releases