Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
The Coral Palette is the newest release from the Natasha Denona makeup brand. The 5-pan user friendly eyeshadow palette is priced at $48. The shades include matte, duo-chrome, and metallic finishes. It is paraben-free and cruelty-free.
Release Date: August 3rd, 2019
The shades include:
- Kai – A coral champagne with a metallic finish
- Lyria – A coral pink with a matte finish
- Abalone – An iridescent pink with a duo chrome finish
- Dakota – A rust red with a matte finish
- Lola – A warm raspberry with a metallic finish
Are you excited about this newest palette from Natasha Denona? Let us know in the comments!
Reblogged this on THE BLOGGING STATION.
You must log in to post a comment.