Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Hermès just released their new Le Regard Hermès Eye Makeup Collection featuring six eye palettes priced at $108 each and six mascaras priced at $68 each. The collection, imagined by Gregoris Pyrpylis, reflects color palettes inspired by nature.
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: OCTOBER 14th 2023
WHERE TO BUY: HERMES + HARRODS + NEIMAN MARCUS + SELFRIDGES + BLOOMINGDALES + SAKS FIFTH AVENUE + JOHN LEWIS
Hermès Ombres d’Hermès Eye shadow quartet
Six color palettes offer various avenues of expression for the eyes, creating a natural, intense or sophisticated look. Each quartet is composed of a graduated trio of powders complemented by a fourth, bold and unexpected shade. All can be used individually or combined to create a subtle, seamless blend of shadows.
Designed by Pierre Hardy, this quartet of eyeshadows plays with geometric shapes and echoes the Bauhaus movement. Its round case is protected by a canvas drawstring pouch and includes an applicator brush in lacquered wood. The object is presented in an orange box.
Imagined by Gregoris Pyrpylis, creative director of Hermès Beauty, each palette is inspired by nature and bears a name evocative of its color universe.
- Ombres Pétales, a graceful palette with a poetic floral heritage accentuated by the sultry innocence of shades of pink and plum.
- Ombres Végétales, influenced by green foliage adorned with an iridescent shimmer, evoking an illuminated garden abundant with nature.
- Ombres Fauves, amber undertones that evoke the sensation of a lustrous silk, accentuated with a bright ephemeral orange.
- Ombres Marines, a deep blue imbued with rich and enigmatic shades, resembling glimpses of the ocean’s depths.
- Ombres Fumées, stormy shades tinged with a cool light. A dark presence with celestial accents.
- Ombres Mordorées, a golden horizon illuminated with delicate bronze accents that echo the radiant embers of autumn’s warmth.
SHOP AT: HARRODS + NEIMAN MARCUS + SELFRIDGES + BLOOMINGDALES + SAKS FIFTH AVENUE + JOHN LEWIS
Hermès Trait d’Hermès Revitalizing care mascara
The revitalizing care mascara intensifies and emphasizes the gaze with lash to lash volume. Its innovative wand ensures easy application and precise lash definition.
This elegant and slim object features an ultra-fine technical wand composed of plant fibers derived from the castor bean. Its shape forms a subtle H, creating reservoirs in the sides that deposit just the right amount of product onto the lashes. True objets d’art designed by Pierre Hardy, each mascara is packaged in an orange box, a House signature.
- Noir Fusain, a mark of mystery and a dark spark underscoring an enigmatic twinkle in the eye.
- Brun Bistre, a wooded path scattered with bronzed pigments, a sepia watercolor tinted with warm, coppery tones.
- Rouge H, the House’s heritage color, an unfathomable shade nurtured by cherry brown and a Venetian-tinged burgundy, a fiery line that embodies its own history.
- Bleu Encre, a flowing line, diffuse writings extending out like a pair of wings, an elusive firmament as deep as the skies.
- Vert Titien, suffused with a vivid memory and tinged with botanical brightness, a spiritual allegory, a legendary sketch that captures the natural light.
- Violet Indigo, a hazy azure pigment with cerulean intensity, a patch of sky that defines the eyes like a chiaroscuro landscape.