Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Gucci has just released their new Stylo Définition L’Obscur Ink Liner and we’ve got all the details! The liner is available now and priced at $38.
Official Release Date: April 1st, 2022
Where To Buy: GUCCI BEAUTY + SEPHORA + NORDSTROM + SELFRIDGES
Gucci Beauty Stylo Définition L’Obscur Ink Liner
Stylo Définition L’Obscur is the perfect ink lining tool for creating one-stroke results. Designed with a precise felt-tip, the ultra-pigmented liner is formulated for a long-lasting, waterproof satin finish. The liner glides on easily and dries quickly, while the black satin color creates an ultra-intense effect.
- Black satin finish
- What it is: Gucci ink lining tool for creating intense black eye looks in one stroke.
- Why it is special: with an ultra-precise and flexible felt-tip applicator, it allows for fine and bold lines and everything in between, for endless makeup looks.
- Long-lasting for up to 18 hours, waterproof and tear-proof, glides on easily to deliver an intense black satin color in just one stroke.
- Key ingredients: a combination of film formers for their waterproof and long-lasting properties and carbon black pigments to deliver a one-stroke application, with great black color opacity.
- Ophthalmologically-tested, it is suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
- Does not contain animal ingredients, animal by-products, or any other animal-derived ingredients.
- Presented within a pale pink tube and finished with gold.
Shop At: GUCCI BEAUTY + SEPHORA + NORDSTROM + SELFRIDGES
You must log in to post a comment.