Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Gucci Beauty has just released their new Rouge à Lèvres Liquide Matte Lipstick and we’ve got all the details! The lipsticks are available now and priced at $42 each.
Official Release Date: April 1st, 2022
Gucci Beauty Rouge à Lèvres Liquide Matte Lipstick
Formulated with a caring combination of Black Rose oil and Hyaluronic Acid, and an infusion of Vitamin E, Rouge à Lèvres Liquide Mat smooths and cares for the lips. Provided wtih a transformative cream-to-powder texture and a transfer-proof soft matte finish, it is a lipstick designed with the freedom to build and blend, whether the desired look is a soft blur or more defined.
- A transformative liquid lip color that dries down to a soft matte finish once applied.
- Created with a caring combination of ingredients, its transformative cream to powder texture glides effortlessly on the lip, feeling weightless.
- Delivers a long-lasting, transfer-proof soft matte finish. The color does not settle into lip lines, smudge or feather, even on fabric.
- Does not contain animal ingredients, animal by-products, or any other animal-derived ingredients
- Encased within a vintage long tube, frosted to showcase the shade, it is topped with a gold lid and finished with gold lettering.
- Comes with a soft and slanted applicator tip, for a quick and even application on the lips.
- 114 Grace Cinnamon – soft matte pink lipstick color
- 203 Mildred Rosewood – soft matte pink lipstick color
- 505 Janet Rust – soft matte red lipstick color
- 607 Vanessa Violet – soft matte purple lipstick color
- 25* Goldie Red – soft matte red lipstick color
- 413 Cornelia Pink – soft matte pink lipstick color
- 311 Lizzie Tiger – soft matte orange lipstick color
- 521 Nellie Cherrie – soft matte red lipstick color
- 208 They Met In Argentina – soft matte pink lipstick color