Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Lights Lacquer! It’s the Sweet As Summer Collection. The stunning new nail polishes are priced at $9.50 each with the full collection priced at $57. Check out the details below!
Sweet as Summer Bundle $57
- Cherry Jelly- Cherry red with a translucent jelly like finish
- Who loves orange soda? – Electric orange with a tangy brightness; opaque base, dries matte
- Slice of Life- Bright canary yellow with zesty Lemon Hues; in a cream opaque base
- Now & Later – Sour apple green with sweet kiwi hues; translucent jelly like finish
- Barry- Vivid cobalt blue with blueberry undertones; in a cream opaque base
- My Jam- Ultra violet purple with grape jam hues; translucent jelly like finish, dries matte
Check out the latest new collections in makeup:
Clarins has just released a preview of their new Spring 2022 collection and we’ve got all the details! The limited-edition collection officially launches on 1/26.
Bobbi Brown has just released a preview of the new Glow & Blossom collection for Spring and we’ve got all the details! The collection will be available in February.
Chantecaille has just released a preview of their new collection supporting Giraffe Conservation and we’ve got all the details! The collection features products ranging in price from $48 to $74.
e.l.f. Cosmetics has just released a preview of their new Cookies ‘N Dreams Collection and we’ve got all the details! The collection is available now for Beauty Squad Loyalty Program members and will be officially released on 1/19 with products ranging in price from $4 to $9.