New! Lights Lacquer Sweet As Summer Collection
Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Lights Lacquer! It’s the Sweet As Summer Collection. The stunning new nail polishes are priced at $9.50 each with the full collection priced at $57. Check out the details below!
Sweet as Summer Bundle $57
- Cherry Jelly- Cherry red with a translucent jelly like finish
- Who loves orange soda? – Electric orange with a tangy brightness; opaque base, dries matte
- Slice of Life- Bright canary yellow with zesty Lemon Hues; in a cream opaque base
- Now & Later – Sour apple green with sweet kiwi hues; translucent jelly like finish
- Barry- Vivid cobalt blue with blueberry undertones; in a cream opaque base
- My Jam- Ultra violet purple with grape jam hues; translucent jelly like finish, dries matte
Check out the latest new collections in makeup:
Get all the details on the new makeup release from PÜR Cosmetics! It’s the limited-edition PÜR x Barbie™ collection – created in celebration of the 60 year anniversary of Barbie™. The products range in price from $18 to $34.
Get all the details on the new makeup release from Estée Lauder! It’s the Met 150 Limited Edition Collection. Estée Lauder created this lipstick set, eye shadow palette, and powder compact inspired by Fernand Léger’s “The Village.” The 1914 oil on canvas depicts a small village, with bold geometric shapes in vivid colors suggesting trees, rooftops, a church, and a town wall.
The products range in price from $52 to $300.