Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Nabla Cosmetics! It’s the hot new Miami Lights Collection – “inspired by the glare of neon nights and the hues of a euphoric summer dawn”. The products range in price from $15 to $25. Check out the details below!
Miami Lights Glitter Palette $25
The Miami Lights Glitter Palette is a quad full of endless magnetic and chameleonic reflects. Light breaks up to let you shine day and night, like a city that never sleeps. Miami Lights means no compromises: with only one swipe glitters remain adherent as long as you want to your skin.
- Aries: transparent base with holographic orange, lime, lilac and magenta reflects.
- Muses: fluo pink with green, topaz and electric lilac reflects.
- Firmament: bright lilac with holographic gold, magenta, indigo and amber reflects.
- Scorpio: bright pinky rust with a smoky base.
Miami Lights Skin Glazing Highlighter $24
A kaleidoscope of thin and dazzling pearls that redefine the concept of Light. The Skin Glazing luminous powders have zero thickness and light up your skin with a mirrored effect and unexpected brilliance. An adherent, absolutely imperceptible formula with a sublime finish that shines inside a precious and thin packaging like coloured glass. Wearing Skin Glazing, sun reflections will envy your light!
- Lola – Watermelon with amber and peachy reflects.
- Independence – Rosy-hazelnut with golden and magenta reflects.
Miami Lights Skin Bronzing $24
Skin Bronzing is Summer all year round. The Skin Bronzing powders have zero thickness and enhance your skin with a super natural sunkissed effect. The adherent and absolutely imperceptible formula gives your skin a radiant and bronzed look.
- Ambra – light warm brown
- Dune – medium warm brown
- Soft Revenge – medium neutral brown
- Profile – dark warm brown
Miami Lights Shine Theory Lip Gloss $15
Shine Theory Lip Gloss. Theory becomes real.
Thanks to its thin and ultra-mirrored formula, this Lip Gloss gives extraordinary shine to your lips. The finish is wet, multidimensional, super luminous and non-sticky. Perfect also as a top coat.
- Champagne Supernova – Transparent base and bronze, gold, platinum and peach micro-sparkles.
- Renaissance – Transparent base with champagne rosé sparkles.
- Toxic Love – Mauve, coral and pink trichrome with gold, platinum and magenta micro-sparkles.
- District – Sheer honey nude with no pearls.
- Stardust Radio – Intense peachy red with gold and copper micro-sparkles.
- RSVP – Chocolate shade with golden and lavender micro-sparkles.
Check out the latest Nabla releases:
Nabla Cosmetics has just released their new Glorious Lights Glitter Palette & Vicious Mascara Gold Edition for the 2021 Holiday season and we’ve got all the details! The palette and mascara are available now ranging in price from €23.90 to €24.00.
Nabla has just released their new Two Reasons Cream Color & Glassy Balm Duos and we’ve got all the details! The duos are available now and priced at $26 each.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Nabla Cosmetics! It’s the hot new Miami Collection – “inspired by the glare of neon nights and the hues of a euphoric summer dawn”. The products range in price from $15 to $25.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Nabla Cosmetics! It’s the Cutie Collection – here to inspire and give you infinite possibilities to release your creativity! The products range in price from $16 to $24.