Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Givenchy Beauty! It’s Le 9 De Givenchy Eyeshadow Palette! A new signature eyeshadow palette available in three unique and complementary harmonies with matte, satin, glitter, and metallic finishes. Each palette is priced at $65. Check out the details below!
Le 9 De Givenchy Eyeshadow Palette
Le 9 de Givenchy is the new signature eyeshadow palette created by Nicolas Degennes, the artistic director of Maison Givenchy Parfums.
This eyeshadow palette is presented in a luxurious black compact stamped with the Maison Givenchy Couture’s signature logo and includes an attachable, dual-tip brush. Each harmony contains a mix of neutrals and a distinct pop of color inspired by Maison Givenchy Couture. These ultra-sensorial eyeshadows are highly pigmented to create an impeccable result that lasts for up to 12 hours.
- Harmony 9.01 is packed with neutral shades of beige and brown. It features a signature metallic orange as a nod to the Maison Givenchy’s 2020 Spring/Summer couture fashion show.
- Harmony 9.02 combines earth-tone browns and warm coppers. The bright pop of emerald in the palette is inspired by the latest runway shows.
- Harmony 9.03 is a blend of browns and rosy pinks focused around a bold fuchsia shade borrowed from the elegant silhouettes seen on 2020 Maison Givenchy runways.
- Harmony 9.04 gives life to cool gray and pink tones, accentuated by a deep cobalt purple as a tribute to the 2019 Fall/Winter fashion show.
- Harmony 9.05 offers rustic browns and copper tones, heightened by a rich Bordeaux-red shade, a true ode to Couture. Le 9 de Givenchy is presented in a luxurious, black compact stamped with the Maison’s signature logo and includes an attachable, dual-tip brush.
Check out some of Givenchy Beauty recent releases:
Don’t Miss out on all the latest makeup must haves
Shop the most popular and trending makeup products before they’re gone!