Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Givenchy! It’s the Givenchy Gardens Collection for Spring 2020! In tribute to Monsieur de Givenchy’s over 40 years of passion for the Jonchet gardens, Nicolas Degennes took inspiration from the colors of the peony to create both the packaging and the different shades of the Spring collection. The products range in price from $27 to $46. Check out the details below!
- Limited Edition
- Release Date: January 23rd, 2020
- All images courtesy of Givenchy Beauty
Givenchy Gardens Le Rouge Metallic Lipstick
For spring 2020, LE ROUGE sheathes are decorated with three different floral paintings. A triptych of exclusive prints* made to recall nature’s renewal and unveil a new, limited-edition texture.
Sprayed with a fine iridescent mist, the stick of these three new lipsticks projects a metallic shine for a frosted effect. “Starry” pigments add light and sublimate the natural curve of the lips. Its nourishing formula promises softness and lightness for an intense and long-wearing make-up result.
A glittery, metallic, and iridescent iconic Le Rouge lipstick that is reinvented for the Givenchy Gardens Collection.
This unique shimmering formula delivers a frosted effect in one stroke. The result is a glittery veil coat on the lips for a fresh makeup look that is perfect for springtime. This lipstick also features a new floral look to its couture Le Rouge Lipstick case reinterpreted in an impressionist style.
- Sparkling Peony N°01, a bright pink colour studded with golden illuminating pigments, recalling peony, symbol of everlasting femininity.
- Sparkling Poppy N°02, a deep red embellished with pink illuminating pigments evoking poppy, symbol of renewal.
- Sparkling Lily N°03, a radiant orange enhanced with silvery illuminating pigments embodying a bouquet of lilies and irises, symbols of purity and nobility.
Where To Buy
Givenchy Gardens Prisme Blush
For a fresh and luminous complexion, the Prisme Blush by Givenchy is available in the iconic Spice shade for the Givenchy Gardens Collection. Reinterpreted in an impressionist style, the case is adorned with a bouquet of irises, symbol of royalty and purity.
Four prisms, two colours. The orangey shade, a pure, matte and ultra-pigmented colour, is paired with the iridescent pink highlighter.
These two shades can be blended together or applied next to each other, quickly and easily. The pink highlighter can also be used to highlight the tops of the cheekbones, the brow bone or the bridge of the nose.
A duo of blooming blush shades for natural flush, radiance and definition. Use each color alone or blend together to create a unique shade that matches your mood.
The Givenchy Prisme Blush is versatile and perfect for every day. The duo pairs one soft and shimmery shade with another that is vibrant and matte. Melting seamlessly onto the skin, each shade that can be blended or used alone.
Where To Buy
Saks Fifth Avenue
Givenchy Gardens Khol Couture Waterproof Retractable Eyeliner
A long-wear, fool-proof retractable pencil, in vibrant colors for statement eyes.
Waterproof color brings brightness to the eyes – even in extreme conditions.
- Peony N°11, a graceful powder pink for a radiant, summery makeup look.
- Iris N°12, a delicate purple for a luminous springtime makeup look.
- Poppy N°13, a deep red, emblematic colour of the Maison underlines the eyes for a fresh and bold makeup look.
You must log in to post a comment.