Posts may contain affiliate links.
The New Colourpop It’s My Pleasure Eyeshadow Palette was released on January 17th. This palette contains a mix of purple, pink, and silver shades with matte and metallic finishes.
Colourpop Claims: Long Wearing, Velvet Smooth, High In Pigmentation, Soft Focus Effect, Blends Smoothly
- Bare minimum: metallic berry violet
- Chick lit: metallic deep amethyst
- Do or dough: metallic bright lavender with blue duo chrome flip
- Earthshine: metallic pinky lavender with a blue duochrome flip
- Fan fiction: matte dusty pink
- Kittenfish: matte cool lavender
- Mr. Sandman: icy rose with a silver sheen
- Pretty cruel: matte berry mauve with gold flecks
- Sleeper: matte eggplant
What are your thoughts on the palette? Are you going to buy it or is this one a hard pass? Let us know in the comments!