Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Givenchy recently released a preview of their new Le Rouge Interdit Cream Velvet Lipsticks. The matte-velvet lipsticks are available in 8 bold shades priced at $42 each.
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 2023
WHERE TO BUY: SEPHORA
Le Rouge Interdit Cream Velvet Lipstick
A highly pigmented, matte-velvet liquid lipstick that offers up to 12 hours of wear. Created in collaboration with Thom Walker, Givenchy Beauty’s creative director, the new Le Rouge Interdit Cream Velvet Lipstick offers multiple looks, from a soft-focus blur to more defined, matte-blurred sophisticated lips. The long-lasting lipstick comes in eight shades, ranging from iconic reds to natural nudes and perfect pinks. The lipstick is infused with shea butter and meadowfoam oil that provides moisture, and comfort to the lips. The ultra-sensorial formula combines a light, velvety, whipped texture with incredible color payoff for a blurry-matte finish.
- N09 Beige Sable – warm brown nude
- N10 Beige Nu – pink beige nude
- N12 Beige Doré – classic beige nude
- N15 Nude Ambré – warm brick nude
- N27 Rouge Infusé – dusk pink red
- N37 Rouge Grainé – warm-toned deep red
- N51 Brun Cuivré – warm-toned light brown
- N53 Brun Délicat – soft brown with hint of pink