Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Urban Decay just released a sneak peek of their new Naked Metal Mania Metallic Eyeshadow Palette. The 12-shadow palette features satin, matte, and metallic finishes and is priced at $59.
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: AUGUST 2023
WHERE TO BUY: URBAN DECAY + SEPHORA + ULTA BEAUTY
Urban Decay Naked Metal Mania Metallic Eyeshadow Palette
A long-wearing, metallic eyeshadow palette for bold eyeshadow looks that last up to 12 hours.
This palette includes 12 versatile eyeshadow colors, high-performance shades, in four finishes. They give minimal eyeshadow fallout so your smokey eye stays on your eyes, not your cheeks. This palette comes with a dual-ended, vegan eyeshadow brush and a full-size built-in mirror perfect for applying looks on-the-go.
- doublekick (cream beige, satin finish)
- sound tower (warm light brown, matte finish)
- studio (warm medium brown, matte finish)
- shred (champagne rose, metallic eyeshadow finish)
- thrash (copper metallic, metallic eyeshadow finish)
- decadent (metallic gold eyeshadow with a wet look effect)
- headbang (rose gold, metallic eyeshadow finish)
- power chords (magenta eyeshadow with a metallic finish)
- spike studio (metallic silver eyeshadow with a wet look effect)
- scene (gunmetal silver eyeshadow, metallic finish)
- road crew (cool deep brown, soft matte finish)
- heavy (black, sparkle-matte finish)