Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Gucci just released their new Illuminateur De Beauté, Multi-Use Liquid Highlighter. The golden highlighter is available now and priced at $43.
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: MAY 2nd 2023
WHERE TO BUY: GUCCI + SELFRIDGES + NORDSTROM + SAKS
Gucci Illuminateur De Beauté, Multi-Use Liquid Highlighter
Illuminateur de Beauté is a liquid highlighter that creates a radiant glow on the skin. With multi-use formula that can be worn on bare skin, or mixed it into foundation and primer, the golden drops create a healthy-looking finish designed for all skin tones. To deliver its radiant glow, the formula of the new highlighter is enriched with ultra-thin pearls and pearlescent pigments that illuminate skin by reflecting light in multiple directions. A caring floral bouquet with Black Rose, Lily and Daisy, delivers soothing properties and improves complexion radiance look. Skin looks plumped, feels refreshed and hydrated for up to 12 hours.
- Available in one universal gold-toned shade, designed to match and flatter all skin tones
- Multi-use and buildable, it can be worn in three main ways: alone, on bare skin, to illuminate, mixed with other products for an all-over effect, on top of foundation, to give skin a natural, radiant glow where the light naturally falls.
- Ultra-thin luminous pearls help illuminate the skin thanks to their spherically shaped design that reflects the light in a multitude of ways
- Ultra-thin and smooth pearlescent pigments also help to illuminate the skin by reflecting light in multiple directions
- A floral bouquet of Black Rose, Lily and Daisy helps to deliver soothing, antioxidant properties as well as improve complexion radiance.