Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Beautylish just released the new Holiday Exclusive Brush Sets from Sonia G for the 2022 Christmas season. The sets are available now ranging in price from $140 to $195.
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 13th 2022
WHERE TO BUY: BEAUTYLISH
Mt. Fuji Brush and Holder
A two-piece holiday set featuring Sonia G.’s biggest, fluffiest brush and a holder representing the majestic Mt. Fuji.
Sonia G. Mt. Fuji Brush and Holder is a tribute to Japanese craftsmanship and the majestic Mount Fuji. The two-piece holiday set features Sonia G.’s biggest, fluffiest brush and a holder representing a snow-capped Mount Fuji. The powder brush features a steady flow of soft saikoho bristles for lightweight, buildable application. The calming design features curves, soothing tones, and soft materials, finding a beautiful balance between aesthetics and functionality.
- Super-soft saikoho goat bristles are hand dyed with kakishibu dye—a traditional Japanese dye method using persimmon fruit from Hiroshima, dating back to the 13th century
- The holder fuses two Japanese woodworking techniques—yosegi, the art of joining different wood pieces to create a pattern, and kumiki, interlocking wood pieces together
- Limited edition set comes in a beautiful recycled box made from paper canes displayed in Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park, and a portion of the cost is donated to the Atomic Bomb Dome Preservation Project Fund
- Created by master artisans in Kumano using traditional techniques and crafting skills perfected over the years
SHOP AT: BEAUTYLISH
The Traditions Holiday Trio
A limited edition set of 3 eye brushes showcasing fude craftsmanship and Japanese woodworking techniques.
Sonia G. Traditions Holiday Trio was created with the fude lover and collector in mind. Showcasing special materials, craftsmanship, and design, this unique set features three precious brushes bundled with soft yellow and white Canadian squirrel bristles and matte black ferrules with keyaki wood handles. The small detail brush, medium laydown brush, and crease/blending brush make a great team that covers a variety of tasks. Each brush comes with a Kumano sticker and the set is wrapped in a washi paper envelope.
- Traditions S1: a small detail brush for precise application on the mobile lid, the inner corner, or the outer corner
- Traditions S2: a medium laydown brush for the mobile eyelid or entire eye area
- Traditions S3: a versatile, tapered brush to apply along the crease or blend
You must log in to post a comment.