Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Natasha Denona just released a preview of their new Mini Bronze Eyeshadow Palette and we’ve got all the details! The palette is priced at $27.00 and officially launches online on July 19th and in stores on July 27th.
MINI BRONZE EYESHADOW PALETTE
Each of these innovative, easy-to-use formulas offer the high-performance and versatility Natasha is known for. From a smoky bronze eye to a subtle wash of summer shimmer, this travel-sized palette easily takes your look from day to night and allows you to complete a whole look on-the-go. These shades wear beautifully on all skin tones.
- Russet 435CM – Matte warm dark brown
- Flesh 104CM – Matte beige nude
- Gobi 436CM – Matte medium tangerine brown
- Bronze foil 437M – Metallic coppery bronze
- Tuff 438CM – Matte medium terracotta