Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Glossier has just released their new No. 1 Pencil Perfect Glide Eyeliners and we’ve got all the details! The eyeliners are priced at $16 each and available in 10 shades.
OFFICIAL RELEASE DATE: 6/24
WHERE TO BUY: GLOSSIER
NO. 1 PENCIL PERFECT GLIDE EYELINER
- The creamy, soft (but not too soft!) formula goes right on in seconds, for instantly crisp, true color that doesn’t skip, tug or transfer
- Easily creates a sharp, defined line, with just enough dry-down time to blend it out for a diffused, smoky look if you want
- Once the formula sets, it’s water-resistant, transfer-resistant, and lasts up to 12 hours – so you can spend more time living life, less time worrying about your makeup
- Comes in 10 demi-matte, high-pigment (and vegan!) shades inspired by the archives of art history—materials, mediums, pigments, styles, and tools—with a mix of classics and bold colors
- Muse is a soft lavender
- Rococo is a deep eggplant
- Lapis is a dark-denim blue
- Patina is a light grey-blue
- Fresco is a dark, forest green
- Ochre is a dandelion yellow
- Kiln is a rustic orange
- Frame is a neutral brown
- Canvas is a pure white
- Ink is a rich black
You must log in to post a comment.