Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Danessa Myricks just released their brand new Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder! It’s available now and priced at $36.
Official Release Date: April 29th, 2022
Where To Buy: DANESSA MYRICKS BEAUTY + SEPHORA + BEAUTYLISH
Danessa Myricks Beauty Yummy Skin Blurring Balm Powder
A texture reducing, coverage boosting, blurring balm, that balances oils throughout the day while maintaining hydration.
This ground-breaking balm to powder formula is powered by Swedish super ingredient, Upsalite. The cutting-edge technology supports natural sebum and reduces oil throughout the day for a natural, clean glow. This petal-like texture feels like a balm but sets like a powder for a long lasting, shine-free look.
- Can be used as to prime, to highlight/contour, to set, or worn alone!
- Blurs pores, texture & fine lines
- Easy sheer coverage
- Petal-like texture, feels like a balm but sets like a powder
- Natural, matte finish
- Balances oil all day
- 1 universal, flashback-free shade = Prime. Blur. Set.
- 10 tinted shades = Prime. Cover. Blur. Set.
Shop At: DANESSA MYRICKS BEAUTY + SEPHORA + BEAUTYLISH
You must log in to post a comment.