Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
BYREDO has just released a preview of their new Flora Kalahari 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette and we’ve got all the details! The palette officially launches on March 1st and is priced at $96.
Official Release Date: March 1st, 2022
BYREDO Flora Kalahari 18 Color Eyeshadow Palette
A limited-edition palette arranged in a disrupted series to inspire instinctive application.
Flora Kalahari draws on the imagined hues of an otherworldly desertscape to create 18 radiant, earthen shades–from a shimmering copper sandstorm to a barren burnt umber; a delicate desert rose to an intense, sparkling calcite. A mix of luminous, easy-to-wear shades come in both warm and cool undertones in matte, sparkling and metallic finishes, while its long-lasting formulation delivers crease-free coverage and a highly-pigmented finish. Housed in a reflective silver mirror case stamped with a marble desert flower that embodies the modern femininity of the palette.
- Glide-on, soft and lightweight textures
- Radiant and highly pigmented shades, in a single stroke
- A long-lasting and homogenous effect thanks to, a perfect adherence on the skin
- No fading and no crease effect on the eyelid
- Easy to apply and easy to blend, the finger application is ideal with those formulas