Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Gucci Beauty has just released their new Sérum de Beauté Fluide Matifiant Mattifying Face Primer and we’ve got all the details! The primer is available now and priced at $59.
Official Release Date: January 1st, 2022
Gucci Sérum de Beauté Fluide Matifiant Mattifying Face Primer
Sérum De Beauté Fluide Matifiant is a mattifying primer that keeps makeup looking fresh while caring ingredients give the skin a healthy-looking glow. The highly sensorial gel formula suits all skin types and is designed to highlight each person’s unique features, rather than hide them. Gliding on smoothly, the product is crafted to prime and control shine, leveraging the natural beauty of the skin tone whether the primer is worn alone or in preparation for a fuller look.
- Available in one, universal clear shade
- What it is: Gucci mattifying primer with shine control
- How to apply: begin with Sérum De Beauté Fluide Matifiant to prime and control shine. Then, apply Fluide De Beauté Fini Naturel across the face, starting at the center and smoothing across the skin to combine both formulas and create a natural matte finish. Continue with the lightweight Poudre De Beauté Mat Naturel to matte and set your look for the rest of the day.
- Key features: sensorial and non-sticky gel that blurs, controls shine and mattifies while improving makeup wear.
- Key ingredients: sebum regulator complex of Moambe Jaune Tree extract, Salicylic Acid, and Bamboo powders. Caring ingredients such as Hyaluronic Acid and Glycerin.
- Packaging: presented in a heavy glass bottle with an ivory frosted finish, an ivory shine nozzle, cap and collar, and a gold pump. The Gucci logo appears in gold hot foil across the glass bottle.
- Scent: Vintage Peony, a vintage floral accord composed of peony and freesia and modernized by a watery citrus accord and evanescent musky notes.