Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Viseart has just released their new Petit Pro Paris Étoile Palette for the 2021 Holiday season and we’ve got all the details! The palette is available now and priced at $30.
Official Release Date: November 21st, 2021
Viseart Petit Pro Paris Étoile
Descend into our wintery wonderland of smokey splendour with our new Petit Pro ‘Paris Étoile’. Inspired by the nocturnal glamour of Paris after hours when deep shadows and soft luminosity embrace, our newest member of the Petit Pro collection is a femme fatale of deliciously deep smokey mattes and luminous, opalescent shimmers. Like a seductive chanteuse born of late-night Parisian jazz clubs, Petit Pro Paris Étoile is a melodic composition of 8 smokey pans which form a lyrical chanson full of depth and allure. Paris Étoile celebrates the eternal beauty of a Parisian smokey eye and contains decadently vampish swirls of blackberry, granite, and inky hues in opulently creamy matte and seductively shimmering sparkle finishes.
Petit Pro Paris Ètoile shines like the brightest star in the firmament – a constellation of smokey cool midnight mattes and cosmically lustrous shimmers. Our pans are designed to meet the demands of Professional Artists’ needs with optimum saturation and a fabulous and true color payoff that can be built and blended effortlessly. The true beauty of Paris Étoile is revealed when applied – no muddying, no patchiness, just caresses of true to color luxurious perfection!
- Fontaine – Pink champagne with a shimmer finish.
- Vavin – Light beige with a matte finish.
- Raspail – Bitter charcoal grey with a matte finish.
- Fleurus – Midtone eggplant purple with a shimmer finish.
- Montmartre – Steel French blue with a matte finish.
- Choisy – Smoked blackberry with a matte finish.
- Montparnasse – Crystalline lilac with a metallic shimmer finish.
- Mouffetard – Deep metallic grey with a crystalline metallic finish.