Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Danessa Myricks has just released the new Lightwork Palette Volume III and we’ve got all the details! The palette is available now and priced at $125.
Official Release Date: October 21st, 2021
Lightwork Volume III (+ Mini Lightwork Volume III Bonus)
Light up your look with 14 cosmic, otherworldly shades for eyes, cheeks, skin, and more. The Lightwork Volume III – Infinite Light Palette gives you five unique formulas—including duochrome gels, multichrome pigments, holographic powders, powder creams, and pressed glitters—to create special effects that are truly out of this world.
The Mini Lightwork Volume III bonus will be available while supplies last. Shades included in this palette are Golden Eclipse, Strawberry Moon, Spring Equinox, and Blue Moon. Keep or gift this mini palette with someone who brings light to your world.
- Pressed glitter shade creates a multidimensional, mess-free sparkle effect—no adhesive needed
- Duochrome gel shades melt into skin like a cream with a shifting, opalescent finish
- Powder creams combine the long-lasting wear of a powder with the silky feel of a cream in a unique hybrid formula
- Multichrome pigments are velvety powders that shift from one color to the next as they catch and play with the light
- Holographic powders create a sheer, prismatic highlight with a reflective finish