Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Too Faced has just released their new Forbidden Fruitcake Mini Eye Shadow Palette for the 2021 Holiday season and we’ve got all the details! The palette is available now and priced at $27.00.
Official Release Date: September 19th, 2021
Where To Buy: ULTA BEAUTY
Too Faced Forbidden Fruitcake Mini Eye Shadow Palette
Too Faced took the classic Christmas treat with the bad rep everybody loafs to hate and turned it into the Forbidden Fruitcake Mini Eye Shadow Palette of your Yuletide dreams with rich, warm, delectable shades and pops of sweet color nobody can resist!
- A mini 8-well eye shadow palette, full of warm and cozy shades, inspired by the classic holiday treat
- Creamy (powder), high-pigment, one swipe payoff
- Full coverage, multi-finish palette (matte, shimmer, metallic)
- Wanna Piece of Me? (banana cream matte)
- Rum For The Hills (dark caramel matte)
- Candied Pineapple (antique gold w/ rose gold glitter shimmer)
- Haters Gunna Cake (chocolate brown matte)
- Frosty Buns (ballet pink shimmer)
- Cherry (burgundy matte)
- Nobody Loafs Me (light tan metallic)
- Forbidden Fruitcake (medium brown with shifting emerald green glitter metallic)
You must log in to post a comment.