Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Chantecaille has recently released their new Philanthropy Cheek Shades and we’ve got all the details! The blushes are available now and priced at $29 each.
Official Release Date: April 10th, 2021
Where To Buy: Chantecaille
Philanthropy Cheek Shades $29.00
The perfect natural-looking powder blush. Super smooth, finely milled pigments brush on a soft, seamless flush to the cheeks. Newly repackaged in FSC certified paper cartons to be even more sustainable.
Each refill pan pops into the Pebble Compact or Ma Petite Palette for chic, eco-friendly reusability.
Refill is sold as a single pan separately from the Pebble Compact or Ma Petite Palette.
- Turtle (Grace) – A deep apricot
- Coral (Laughter) – A warm peachy pink
- Elephant (Smitten) – A soft peach
- Bee (Emotion) – A golden coral
- Horse (Joy) -A playful pink
- Butterfly (Bliss) – Light with soft rosy undertones
You must log in to post a comment.