Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Dior has just released their new Mono Couleur Couture High-Color Eyeshadows as part of their AW21 collection and we’ve got all the details! The shadows are available now and priced at $30 each.
Dior Mono Couleur Couture High-Color Eyeshadows $30.00
In its new couture case, the iconic Mono Couleur Couture eyeshadow draws inspiration from the emblematic House of Dior colors, offering a variety of spectacular shades and effects across: velvet, matte, satin, metallic and glitter.
The eyeshadow delivers a long-lasting finish with intense color. Enriched with aloe vera and pine oil, Mono Couleur Couture has a creamy, comfortable texture.
- A creamy and comfortable texture that does not crease on the eyelid.
- Intense long-wear color.
- Various finishes: satin, velvet, matte, metallic and glitter.
- Black Bow – matte black
- Poncho – satiny brown
- Tulle – soft satiny beige
- Gold Star – glittery gold
- Rouge Trafalgar – velvety iconic red