Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Tarte Cosmetics has just released their new collaboration with Pretty Basic – its the Color Collection and we’ve got all the details! The collection is available now and priced at $35. Check out more information about the release below!
Official Release Date: February 12th, 2021
Where To Buy: Tarte Cosmetics
Pretty Basic x Tarte Color Collection $35.00
Everything you need to take your look from basic, to Pretty Basic! We’ve teamed up with lifestyle creators, entrepreneurs, podcast hosts & BFFs to bring their approachable style & love of neutrals to life in their first-ever, limited-edition makeup collaboration featuring an eye & cheek palette, mini mascara & lil lip oil.
- 8-shade Amazonian-clay infused eye & cheek palette
- daisy: Remi’s pup!
- perf: most-used phrase & perf crease shade
- content baby content: iconic podcast saying (if you know, you know)
- boy Drama: hot topic on Pretty Basic podcast
- ring ring: Pretty Basic theme song
- chloe: Alisha’s pup!
- pretty highlighter & basic bronzer: Because, duh!
- travel-size lights, camera, lashes™ 4-in-1 mascara
- clinically proven to lengthen, curl & volumize lashes
- 24-hr flake-free & smudge-proof wear
- sugar rush™ lip sip vegan lip oil in pretty basic
- delivers nourishing high shine
- universally flattering sheer pink