Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Yves Saint Laurent Beauty has just released their new Spring 2021 Limited Edition Rouge Pur Couture x Zoë Kravitz and we’ve got all the details! The lipsticks are priced at $38 each. Check out more details about the release below!
Official Release Date: December 22nd, 2020
Rouge Pur Couture x Zoë Kravitz Lipstick Collaboration $38.00
A limited edition collaboration with Zoë Kravitz, introducing eight new creamy satin lip shades that deliver long-lasting color payoff and hydration.
Follow Zoë through her personal collection of rich, creamy lipsticks with 8 variations of red inspired by 4 cities that influenced and shaped her. From the childhood memories of LA to filming movies in London, each highly pigmented lip stick shade embodies one of Zoë’s favorite cities. The iconic creamy lipstick, Rouge Pur Couture, gets dressed in a feminine yet edgy silver on silver glitter packaging.
– Shade 143 LONDON SKY: a brown red named after the city Zoë shot her latest movie in
– Shade 144 SHOREDITCH WALK: a beige nude lipstick named after the city Zoë shot her latest movie in
– Shade145 LOST IN MARAIS: a chili red named after the city Zoë got married in
– Shade 146 PARIS STROLL: an orange red named after the city Zoë got married in
– Shade 147 BROOKLYN BABY: a bright red named after the city Zoë lives in
– Shade 148 NYC JUNGLE: a true red named after the city Zoë lives in
– Shade 149 MIDNIGHT LA: a pink red lipstick named after the city Zoë grew up in
– Shade 150 TOPANGA SUNSET: a deep plum lipstick named after the city Zoë grew up in