Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Fenty Beauty has just released a sneak peek of their new Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Powder Foundation and we’ve got all the details! The foundations are priced at $36 each. Check out more details about the release below!
Official Release Date: December 26th, 2020
Fenty Beauty Pro Filt’r Soft Matte Powder Foundation $36.00
The award-winning foundation that forever changed the game, now in a longwear, light-as-air powder to deliver light to full coverage in a non-cakey soft matte finish in 50 shades for all. It’s fast, flawless, easy.
Rihanna loves poreless, blurred-looking skin but could never find the perfect powder to satisfy her needs. After 3 years of perfecting this formula, she developed the ultimate powder that makes skin look like skin, not cakey, and works on all skin types and tones. It’s the perfect filter on the go and she always has this in her purse.
- Longwear, light-as-air, no flashback
- Blur Filt’r complex to deliver the ultimate, blurred finish
- Sweat-, humidity-, and crease-resistant
- Buildable, light to full coverage formula that loves to be layered
- Won’t settle into fine lines, clog pores or cake up
- Reduces the appearance of shine
- Chic, portable powder compact fits in hand