Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get all the details on the new makeup release from Melt Cosmetics! It’s the Sculpt Collection – all the tools you need to learn and perfect the art of contouring. The products and sets range in price from $19 to $145. Check out the details below!
Official Release Date: September 22nd, 2020
Where To Buy: Melt Cosmetics
The Sculpt Collection includes:
- The Cream Sculpt Stack – Deep Contour/Brighten: For dark to the deepest skin tones.
- The Sculpt Stack – Bronzer/Contour Powder: For fair to dark skin tones.
- Contour Fan #713 – Medium density fan brush.
- Blend #716 – Doe foot shaped face brush.
- Tapered Brighten #721 – Almond shaped concealer brush.
- Melt Sculpt Method Book – Learn to contour like a pro.
Everything a pro makeup artist needs to contour any client. From fair to the deepest skin tones.
Sculpt Brush Set includes:
- Tapered Brighten #721 – Almond shaped concealer brush. Designed to apply Brighten and Olive highlight cream shades from the Cream Sculpt Stack to the highpoints of the face.
- Contour Fan #713 – Medium density fan brush. The soft yet, textured brush hairs allow this brush to apply both powder and cream Sculpt Stacks, providing a controlled application with natural precision.
- Blend #716 – Unique doe foot shaped face brush, with A-line bristles that get longer towards the tip. The innovative shape allows you to seamlessly blend Sculpt cream formulas. Provides a heavier application with Sculpt bronzer powder.
All the tools you need to perfect your contour. 3 exclusive face brushes, all black & elevated with ultra-soft, black & white vegan brush hairs.
The Cream Sculpt Stack – Deep Contour/Brighten for dark to the deepest skin tones
- Olive – Highlight Cream – Rich olive undertone.
- Brighten – Highlight Cream – Warm-neutral/peach undertone.
- Warm Blend – Contour Cream – Warm red undertone.
- Neutral Blend – Contour Cream – Rich neutral undertone.
- Deep – Contour Cream – Deep neutral undertone.
Designed to add flattering dimension to your facial features without muting the richness of dark to the deepest skin tones. Highlight, conceal, add warmth, and contour without any undesired grey casts or artificial tones. This 5-shade cream stack includes each undertone: warm, olive, and neutral to allow you to mix for a custom sculpt. Glides on the skin, effortlessly blends, and sets to the perfect second skin matte finish. Perfect for all deep skin types, even oily.
The Sculpt Stack – Bronzer/ Contour for fair to dark skin tones.
- Light/Med – Bronzer Powder – Warm undertone for light to medium skin tones.
- Light/Med – Contour Powder – Neutral undertone for light to medium skin tones.
- Med/Dark – Bronzer Powder – Warm undertone for medium to dark skin tones.
- Med/Dark – Contour Powder – Neutral undertone for medium to dark skin tones.
4 shades of contour and bronzer powders curated to create the illusion of natural shadows & warmth on fair to dark skin tones. A sheer, yet buildable formula that allows you to effortlessly control the intensity of your application. We included 2 warm shades that mimic a natural sun-kissed tan. Apply these warming hues where the sun would naturally graze the face. Paired with 2 contour powders with neutral undertones that mimic natural shadows on the skin. Apply these neutral shades to places where shadows naturally occur on the face or create the illusion of shadows where you want them.
Unique doe foot shaped face brush, with A-line bristles that get longer towards the tip. The innovative shape allows you to seamlessly blend Sculpt cream formulas. Provides a heavier application with Sculpt bronzer powder.
Medium density fan brush. The soft yet, textured brush hairs allow this brush to work with both powder and cream. With a rounded edge, this brush provides a controlled application and applies your contour with natural precision.
Concealer brush with long, flat brush hairs in an almond shape that tapers to allow you to get into the hard to reach corners of the face, under your eyes and sides of your nose. Designed for highlight cream, use this brush to apply Brighten or Olive shades to conceal or highlight the highpoints of your face. This brush also applies our Digital Dust Highlight formula beautifully, creating an intense glow.