Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get all the details on the new makeup release from ColourPop! It’s the Sandstone Collection – inspired by red rock and earthy fall tones. The products and sets range in price from $6 to $120. Check out the details below!
Official Release Date: September 24th, 2020
Where To Buy: ColourPop
Vibe on a higher frequency with our Sandstone Collection! The full collection set includes the Sandstone Palette, 4 Créme Shadows, 3 Créme Gel Liners, 4 Blur Lippie Stix, Mai Tai Shimmering Dry Oil, and Raydiate Vitamin C Elixir.
This 18-pan palette captures the warm and earthy tones of the Southwest. With a perfect balance of matte and metallic finishes, create looks perfect for any season.
It’s that friday feeling in a bottle. delivers a shimmering, good-for-the-sol glow that nourishes skin and highlights your highlights.
A specially designed serum that is powerfully formulated to enhance skin radiance for a brighter, more luminous complexion.
Get one swipe pigmentation in a blur finish in a super creamy and comfortable formula loaded with skin-loving ingredients like shea butter and Vitamin E.
- Prairie Home – bricky red
- Verde Valley – midtone scarlet red
- Coyote Ugly – rosey terracotta
- Hike House – midtone pink
The same pigmentation and long-lasting, transfer-proof wear of our Crème Gel Colour Eyeliner in a pencil!
- Juniper – deep chocolate with gold flecks
- Red Rock – burnt terracotta
- Wildcat – golden sage with golden pearl
These long-wearing, creamy eyeshadows are easy to wear, crease-proof, and water-resistant.
- Zinnia – nude apricot with gold pinpoints
- Agave Bloom – warm nude with silver pinpoints
- Prickly Poppy – deep brown with gold pinpoints
- Flagstaff – terracotta with gold pinpoints