Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Looking for a good deal? Well Nordstrom’s Anniversary Sale is the place to be! Read on to find out which makeup exclusives are a must have this year!
Yves St Laurent
My Lips But Better Trio
This lipstick set features three sophisticated nudes in three finishes that enhance any natural lip tone with a pop of color.
- Full-size Rouge Pur Couture Satin Lipstick in 85 Nu Fatal
- Deluxe Rouge Volupté Shine Oil-in-Stick Lipstick in 83 Rouge Cape
- Full-size Vernis à Lèvres Water Stain Lip Stain in 617 Dive in the Nude
- Cosmetics Pouch
Mini Oil-Infused Lip Tint Duo $24
A duo of limited-edition, oil-infused lip tints that delivers a sheer wash of color and a moisturizing feel.
- Solstice (sheer strawberry pink)
- Beausoleil (sheer gold)
Vacances Face Set $49
A limited-edition face set featuring shimmering eyeshadows, a glow-enhancing blush and a mini mascara.
- Face palette with three eyeshadows and blush
- Mini Climax Mascara
Pillow Talk Lip Secrets Set $68
A three-piece lip kit in the universally loved Pillow Talk hue that features everything you need for a classic nude-pink lip.
- Full-size Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk
- Full-size Matte Revolution Lipstick in Pillow Talk
- Full-size Collagen Lip Bath in Pillow Talk
Sur La Plage Full Size Lip Balm Set $49
A limited-edition trio of full-size Afterglow Lip Balms in a woven cosmetics clutch.
- Full-size Baja (sheer pink coral)
- Full-size Marabella (sheer poppy red)
- Full-size Orgasm (peachy-pink with golden shimmer)
Check out the latest makeup releases
L’Oréal Paris has just released their new Infallible Pro Plump Lip Gloss With Hyaluronic Acid and we’ve got all the details! The gloss is available now and priced at $9.99 each.
Melt Cosmetics has just released their new Noods Noods Noods Ultra Matte Lipstick Collection and we’ve got all the details! The collection is available now and each lipstick is priced at $22 each.
Urban Decay has just released a sneak peek of their new collaboration featuring musical icon Prince and we’ve got all the details! The Live Loud In Color Collection will be available on May 27th with products ranging in price from $25 to $55.