Sneak Peek! Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette
Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette $54
Elevate your makeup and mood with Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette – eight buildable, prismatic shimmers and four high-pigment mattes, all infused with genuine tourmaline for good energy and ultimate staying power. Each of its ultra-blendable, gemstone-inspired marbleized eyeshadows features a hybrid powder-cream vegan formula that gives you maximum shimmer and glitter, minus the fallout. Plus four mattes to create a full look.
- Good Karma (Ivory matte with sheen)
- Jade (Green metallic microglitter)
- Opal Aura (Iridescent shimmer)
- Tiger’s Eye (Copper metallic microglitter with pink shift)
- Vibes (Rose metallic microglitter)
- Antidote (Peach matte)
- Hexed (Red-brown matte)
- Bloodstone (Deep green with red metallic shift)
- Ojo (Royal blue metallic microglitter)
- Raw Energy (Sheer violet sparkle)
- Meditate (Bronze metallic microglitter)
- Third Eye (Deep eggplant matte with sheen)
Check out the latest makeup releases
Get all the details on the new festive makeup release from Marc Jacobs Beauty! It’s the Limited-Edition Very Merry Cherry 2020 Holiday Collection. The products and sets range in price from $20 to $126.
Get all the details on the new makeup release from Christian Louboutin Beauty! It’s the Rouge Louboutin Matte Fluids Collection. The products range in price from $50 to $85.
Get all the details on the new makeup release from Bobbi Brown! It’s the Holiday 2020 Collection featuring Limited-Edition Luxuries. The products range in price from $37 to $99.
Get all the details on the new makeup release from Lorac! It’s brand new Pro Palettes, Mini Pro Palettes, and Longwear Eyeliner. The products range in price from $15 to $45.