Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette $54
Elevate your makeup and mood with Urban Decay Stoned Vibes Eyeshadow Palette – eight buildable, prismatic shimmers and four high-pigment mattes, all infused with genuine tourmaline for good energy and ultimate staying power. Each of its ultra-blendable, gemstone-inspired marbleized eyeshadows features a hybrid powder-cream vegan formula that gives you maximum shimmer and glitter, minus the fallout. Plus four mattes to create a full look.
- Good Karma (Ivory matte with sheen)
- Jade (Green metallic microglitter)
- Opal Aura (Iridescent shimmer)
- Tiger’s Eye (Copper metallic microglitter with pink shift)
- Vibes (Rose metallic microglitter)
- Antidote (Peach matte)
- Hexed (Red-brown matte)
- Bloodstone (Deep green with red metallic shift)
- Ojo (Royal blue metallic microglitter)
- Raw Energy (Sheer violet sparkle)
- Meditate (Bronze metallic microglitter)
- Third Eye (Deep eggplant matte with sheen)
Check out the latest makeup releases
CHANEL has just released a preview of their new N°5 Limited Edition Advent Calendar for the 2021 Holiday season and we’ve got all the details! Their first ever calendar release is priced at $825 and is a collector’s item featuring 27 boxes.
Guerlain has just released a preview of their new Gold Wish Collection for the 2021 Holiday season and we’ve got all the details! The collection features products ranging in price from $22 to $71.50.
Patrick Ta has just released a sneak peek of the new Limited Edition Major Headlines Blush for the 2021 Holiday season and we’ve got all the details! The palette officially launches on October 19th and is priced at $58.