Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get all the details on the new makeup release from MAC Cosmetics! It’s the Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eye Shadow – inspired by the award winning Powder Kiss Lipstick. These shadows are described as “a pillow-soft, matte, pressed-powder eye shadow with an ultra-creamy texture that delivers a beautifully diffused, blurring effect on lids.” – and are priced at $20 each. Check out the details below!
Official Release Date: August 13th, 2020
Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eye Shadows $20
Believe it when you feel it. Meet the velvet comfort you love on your lips – now for your lids. Experience a weightless kiss of colour with Powder Kiss Soft Matte Eye Shadow. Enwrap eyes with pillow-soft, matte colour using Soft-Focus Filter Technology that delivers a beautifully diffused, blurring effect. The highly blendable, luxurious formula smooths onto lids with unbelievable slip. Its exclusive Cream Matrix formula allows for an ultra-creamy, exceptionally soft and gliding texture. This next-generation matte formula is available in lip-toned colours translated for the eyes.
- Devoted To Chili – rusty brown
- Fall In Love – midtone blue pink
- So Haute Right Now – bright blood orange
- Ripened – soft midtone mauve
- Lens Blur – bright rich violet
- Give A Glam – blackened chocolate brown
- Best Of Me – vanilla cream
- Werk, Werk, Werk – classic red
- Strike A Pose – light shell peach
- What Clout! – light cognac
Check out the latest makeup releases