Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Morphe! It’s the Main Event Collection with Mmmmitchell And Daisy Maskell. The collection drops on August 13th and includes products ranging in price from $19 to $29. Check out the details below and stay tuned for more updates!
24M Main Event Artistry Palette $29
Leave ‘em awestruck with this palette of edgy, earthy shades, silk slip toppers, and showstopping glitters. Plus, our headlining act of water-activated liners make a debut. Swipe ‘em on with a wet brush for bold effects.
Main Event Lip Hits Lip Crayon Trio $19
Every look is kiss perfect with these deeply pigmented, long-wearing lip crayons that glide on smooth and creamy.
- ASAP: As Soon as Possible I rich wine
- TLC: Tender Loving Care / rose nude
- NSFW: Not Suitable for Work / ballet slipper pink
Main Event Bring The Beat By Mmmmitchell Brush Collection $29
Everyone’s watching you, Morphe Babe. And you’re gonna hit all the right tones with these brushes for your eyes and face—including one that’s perf for water-activated liner. Buff, blend, and create a show like only you know how to do.
- Silicone Glitter Packer Brush – Get perfectly blended, mess-free glitter application with this silicone brush that gets sparkle right where you want it (and nowhere else).
- Firm Shadow Brush – This firm brush delivers amazing color payoff every time.
- Pro Firm Blending Fluff Brush – Finally, crease blending made easy thanks to a fluffy-yet-firm brush.
- Crease Precision Blender Brush – Bring on all the colors with this tapered, defined crease brush.
- Blunt Smudger Brush – Smoke out your lash line like whoa or get precise color application in the crease with this brush.
- Bent Liner Brush – Just wing it with this angled brush that’s perf for water-activated liner.
- Bring the Beat Belt Bag – adjustable strap
Check out the latest makeup releases
MAC Cosmetics has just released a sneak peek of their new Love Me Liquid Lipcolour Collection and we’ve got all the details! The collection features rich and creamy liquid lip color with a satin finish available in 7 shades. Each lipstick is priced at $24 each.
Hourglass Cosmetics has just released a sneak peek of their new Velvet Story Lip Cream Collection and we’ve got all the details! The collection includes 6 soft-focus matte shades priced at $36 each.
Huda Beauty has recently released their new Baby Cakes Easy Bake Loose Setting Powder and we’ve got all the details! The powder is available now and priced at $19 each.
NYX has just released their new Lip Lingerie XXL Long-Lasting Matte Liquid Lipsticks and we’ve got all the details! The lipsticks are available now and priced at $9 each.