New Makeup! Smashbox Birds of Prey Always On Cream to Matte Lipstick
Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Smashbox! It’s the Birds of Prey Always On Cream to Matte Lipstick! The lipsticks are priced at $24. Check out the details below!
- Limited Edition
- Release Date: January 24th, 2020
- All images courtesy of Smashbox
With artwork inspired by Harley Quinn, Huntress and Black Canary from the movie Birds of Prey (and the Fantabulous Emancipation of One Harley Quinn), these rich, long-wearing lipsticks glide on like a cream & set to a velvety matte without drying out your lips. They’re transfer-resistant, waterproof & won’t cake, fade, flake, bleed, smudge or feather for 12 hours. Always On Cream To Matte gives you the look of a liquid lipstick yet easily applies like a traditional lipstick.
- WHAT IT DOES:
- Cream-to-matte formula transforms to a velvety matte on contact without drying out your lips
- 12-hour wear that won’t cake, fade, flake, bleed, smudge or feather
- Infused with Primer Oil Complex for comfort
- Full-coverage pigment glides on and sets fast
- Bawse – a true red inspired by Harley Quinn
- Hoops On – a deep red inspired by Huntress
- Stepping out – a deep nude inspired by Black Canary