Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the new makeup release from Colourpop! It’s the new Nude Mood Collection. The collection is priced at $38, the products range in price from $12 to $14. Check out the details below!
- Release Date: January 16th, 2020
- All images courtesy of Colourpop
This will put you in the mood! This 9 pan palette is full of warm-toned neutrals to create your perfect soft glam look. With matte, metallic, and Super Shock finishes, this palette won’t leave your side.
- bluffin’: matte pale ivory
- wink wink: super shock soft gold with champagne pinpoints
- bare to wear: matte soft light beige
- au naturale: matte muted saddle brown
- put on heirs: metallic bright copper gold
- mugged off: matte burnt peach with gold sparkle
- lap of lux: metallic golden bronze
- the cocoa: matte burnt sienna with gold flecks
- moody: matte chestnut brown
When nude lips are this good, you’ll want them all! Get our new nudes in our best selling Just a Tint Lip Crayons.
- Overexposed – sheer peach terracotta nude
- More Than Ever – sheer deep chestnut nude
Our famous Super Shock formula has a bouncy texture that creates the ultimate glow. It’s buildable, blendable, and so buttery soft. A marbled warm bronze with golden pinpoints