Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Get the details on the newest Tatcha release at Sephora! It’s The Kissu Lip Mask and its a leave-on jelly treatment of squalane and Japanese peach that restores lips to full lushness! The lip mask is priced at $28. Check out the details below!
- Sephora Release Date: December 26th, 2019
- All images courtesy of Sephora
Tatcha Kissu Lip Mask
An ultra-soothing jelly lip mask made from Japanese peach that softens, smooths, and helps restore for visibly plump, supple lips.
Mask treatments made from fresh fruits and botanicals have been beloved in Japan for generations. Japanese women traditionally chopped peach seeds and mixed them with oils to help repair dry, flaky lips. This time-tested secret inspired The Kissu Lip Mask.
- Elegant, non-sticky jelly melts into skin and layers on to comfort, hydrate, and lock in moisture.
- Plumps the look of fine lines and wrinkles for a supple, firm look.
- Restores essential moisture to flaky, parched lips for a smooth, soft texture.