Describes the opacity and transparency of makeup.
- Most transparent
- Minimizes discoloration and lightly evens skin tone
- Gives appearance of no foundation
- Provides a more natural look
- Very lightweight
- Pigment content of 8-13%
- Covers blotchiness
- Covers unevenness in the skin
- Pigment content of 13-18%
- Smooth coverage that does not shift or settle into lines of the face
- Pigment content of 18-23%
- Works well for combining two or more shades
- Works for most skin types,
- Thicker concentration
- Provides more coverage than liquid foundation
- Minimal quantity required
- Perfect for those with dry or mature skin
- increased hydration helps skin looks soft and smooth
- Opaque coverage
- Typically referred to as camouflage or corrective makeup
- Pigment content typically 23% – 35%
- HD performance makeup can contain up to 50% pigment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.