Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
Revlon has just released the new Megan Thee Stallion Big Bad Face & Eyeshadow Palette and we’ve got all the details! The palette is available now and priced at $14.99.
Official Release Date: September 5th, 2021
Revlon x Megan Thee Stallion Big Bad Face & Eyeshadow Palette
The Revlon x Megan Thee Stallion Big Bad Palette has 10 eyeshadow shades customized by Megan Thee Stallion. It also includes 2 dual shades for eyes and cheeks, and can be applied wet or dry.
- 10 eyeshadow shades personally customized by Megan Thee Stallion
- Includes 2 dual eye/cheek shades for ultra versatility
- Designed to complement both cool & warm skin undertones
- Wet or dry application for smooth & subtle to intense and dramatic color payoff
- Matte, metallic & shimmer finishes for modern and illuminating effects
- Creates soft & powerful looks
- Case can be popped into purse for glam on the go
- Heat Wave (golden bronze highlighter for face & eyes)
- Bring The Heat (dazzling champagne with multicolored sparkle for face & eyes)
- Burning Up (bright tangerine with golden sparkle)
- Toasty (soft peach matte)
- Fever (burnt sienna matte)
- Up In Flames (black with silver sparkle)
- Foxy (metallic light silver)
- Fireproof (lilac with blue pearl)
- Knockout (metallic charcoal)
- Hottie (metallic cobalt)