Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
ColourPop has just released their new Melrose Collection and we’ve got all the details! The products are available now and range in price from $8 to $18. Check out more information about the release below!
Official Release Dates: January 17th, 2021 @ Ulta | February 11th, 2021 @ ColourPop
Off Melrose Eyeshadow Palette $18.00
Get in, we’re going to Melrose. This cool-toned neutral palette is as unique as your fave vintage tee. With a cool mix of icy metallics, blinged out glitter, and rich mattes, this model-off-duty palette will take your look from a morning latte run to late night drinks on the rooftop.
- Boutique: Soft taupe with silver sparkle
- Trading Post: Icy mauve
- Brunch?: Vibrant rose gold with gold pinpoints
- Fairfax: Duochrome lavender with an icy blue flip
- Easy Breezy: Midtone warm rose
- On The List: Cool-toned lilac rose
- Social Club: True rose gold glitter
- Down To Urth: Cool toned deep brown
- Take It Again: Vivid golden green
- La Brea: Deep mossy brown with gold pinpoints
- $10 Latte: Deep chestnut with gold pinpoints
Melrose Lux Gloss $8.00
Feel the lux with ColourPop’s most comfortable, ultra cushiony lip gloss. This high shine, non-sticky formula hydrates and nourishes lips with feel-good ingredients like antioxidant rich black rose, poppy seed, and madagascar vanilla for fuller looking, healthy lips. Its oversized doe-foot applicator applies the perfect amount in a single swipe.
- Eclectic – pale nude with silver and gold pinpoints
- Let’s Be Clear – clear
- Cross Street – mid-tone nude with hot pink and gold pinpoints
- Health Kick – warm chocolate with pink and gold pinpoints
Melrose Blush $10.00
Brighten your complexion with the perfect natural flush of colour in a soft and buildable powder Melrose Blush from ColourPop.
Pressed Powder Blush is a rich blush that glides on smoothly and leaves cheeks with a natural and healthy flush. This formula contains silky powders that adhere to the skin, providing long wear and colour that stays true all day! This soft-feeling blush blends evenly and can be layered to your desired intensity.
- Fashion District – nude terracotta
- Juice Bar – midtone petal pink