What’s New? ColourPop It’s My Pleasure Palette!
Hey There! Just a quick heads up. Our posts may contain affiliate links, meaning we may earn commission. All images courtesy of brands mentioned.
The New Colourpop It’s My Pleasure Eyeshadow Palette was released on January 17th. This palette contains a mix of purple, pink, and silver shades with matte and metallic finishes.
Colourpop Claims: Long Wearing, Velvet Smooth, High In Pigmentation, Soft Focus Effect, Blends Smoothly
- Bare minimum: metallic berry violet
- Chick lit: metallic deep amethyst
- Do or dough: metallic bright lavender with blue duo chrome flip
- Earthshine: metallic pinky lavender with a blue duochrome flip
- Fan fiction: matte dusty pink
- Kittenfish: matte cool lavender
- Mr. Sandman: icy rose with a silver sheen
- Pretty cruel: matte berry mauve with gold flecks
- Sleeper: matte eggplant
What are your thoughts on the palette? Are you going to buy it or is this one a hard pass? Let us know in the comments!